This WILD is geared more towards individuals who love outdoor opportunities but aren't as experienced with the outdoor opportunities. On this trip, students will spend two nights and three days camping at Camp Thompson where they will stay in cabins and cook their own food while participating in various activities. Some of the activity's student will have the chance of doing are; the Climbing wall, archery, slingshot paintball, day hikes, and enjoying some time at the lake. No experience is necessary, and all are encouraged to join!
- Participant has the option of renting gear (first come, first serve) for a price of 30 dollars for our Backpacking package which includes; sleeping bag.
- Move-in for WILD participants will be Sunday, August 25, 8-10am.
- WILD Check-in will begin at 10:00 to 11:30 at Allison Hall.
- WILD Family Farewell will begin at 11:30 in Allison Great Hall-- All are welcome.
- A boxed lunch will be provided for each participant at the end of the Family Farewell. Students must present/redeem this ticket to receive the lunch. Family members are welcome to enjoy a complimentary lunch in the Dining Hall afterwards.
- WILD will depart at by 1:00pm from the Allison Parking Lot
- If you would like information about a fee waiver or to be put on a waitlist for this program, email email@example.com or Sean Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org