On this trip, students will spend two nights and three days camping at Caledonia State Park. They will camp at the park and go on day hikes to a nearby lake and possibly do some canoeing and kayaking. This trip is a great way to bond with a small group of peers and learn basic outdoors skills. No experience is necessary, and all are encouraged to join! There will be two camping trips offered.
- Participant has the option of renting gear (first come, first serve) for a price of 50 dollars for our Backpacking package which includes; sleeping bag, and sleeping pad.
- Move-in for WILD participants will be Sunday, August 25, 8-10am.
- WILD Check-in will begin at 10:00 to 11:30 at Allison Hall.
- WILD Family Farewell will begin at 11:30 in Allison Great Hall-- All are welcome.
- A boxed lunch will be provided for each participant at the end of the Family Farewell. Students must present/redeem this ticket to receive the lunch. Family members are welcome to enjoy a complimentary lunch in the Dining Hall afterwards.
- WILD will depart at by 1:00pm from the Allison Parking Lot
- If you would like information about a fee waiver or to be put on a waitlist for this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Sean Ryan at email@example.com